DeSeeker allows their customers to travel easy and cheap when their trip includes multiple destinations by checking a large arrange of possible travel scenarios, picking just the best options to show.
Region Barcelona, Spain
Services Software Development
- User search for flights itineraries, optimized for multiple destinations trips.
- Itinerary booking.
- Itineraries storage and searching again based on them.
- The airfares API (Kiwi) calls required optimization to pull large amounts of data on a few requests, and then separate it in the single flights to analyze the scenarios.
- Dynamic search optimization based on the Traveling Salesman Problem. It uses TSP when the number of destinations is computable and a heuristic of TSP when the number is non-computable on an acceptable time.
- Parallel computation of best-case scenario scores, using multiple threads to speed up the calculation of the results.
- Ruby on Rails 4.2
- Sass, Slim, and CoffeeScript
- jQuery & Bootstrap
- Kiwi flights connection API