Carey Medical allows health centers to organize and manage their daily work, going from the administration with finances, reporting and inventory control; patient care with digital appointments scheduling and electronic health record, and follow up with next appointment reminders and newsletters.
Client Carey Medical
Region Central America
Services Brand & Software Development
- Inventory management linked to invoicing.
- Invoicing of products, appointments, and subscriptions.
- Financial reports.
- Dynamic Electronic Health Record. Data gathered can be configured from the application.
- Appointments and Events scheduling.
- Auto-invoiceable subscription services.
- Commission assignment to doctors, third parties sending references, and clinics.
- Pre-registration module to allow patients confirm the entry to the clinics.
- Different appointment status to control the productivity and bottlenecks in clinics.
- Parallel calendar to visualize multiple doctor’s agendas.
- Appointments packages to allow clinics to offer more services for a special price.
- Financial Record at patient level allows clients to have open invoices and the clinic to charge them multiple services in different areas of the clinic, synching to one invoice.
- A multi-tenant system at the database level, allowing all clinics to live under one single cloud server instance.
- Multiple roles permission scheme. The system allows for customized action level security for administrative personnel, assistants, doctors and inventory managers.
- Dynamic Electronic Health Record allows the administrative personnel to build forms for each specialty in the clinic.
- The application was migrated from Ruby on Rails 3 to Ruby on Rails 4.
- Ruby on Rails 3, Ruby on Rails 4.
- Sass, Slim, and CoffeeScript.
- jQuery & Bootstrap.
- Web Sockets with Action Cable.
- Queues and delayed jobs with Redis & Sidekiq.